Hi,

I have just finished refurbishing my new Mac IIci :)

Its missing the two rear rubber feet - can anyone in the UK supply me with these from old donor machines? I have almost a full donor IIcx I can swap parts with if someone is missing something. I have the front two, but its on an angle as the back two are missing! I will pay for P&P and the parts, I just basically want to finish the machine!

While I am typing, I might as well give a little update on the machine, I have cleaned it up, and removed all the dirt and dust from the whole of the machine. Other than some slight UV bleaching on the right hand side of the case (made more noticable due to the removal of some stickers where the case isn't UV bleached!) the case looks like new - if anyone is wondering how I cleaned it, I stripped the machine and soaked the plastic parts in warm water and bleach, then used a sponge to remove all the dirt. I also used a rubber to help remove some really sticky bits where security labels had been. Once done I dried it with kitchen roll, and then used a hair dryer to make sure all the cracks on the inside of the case were throuroughly dry too. It really does look new now so I am really pleased!

I don't believe in removing more dust from the motherboard than what a heavy "blow" can do (I am worried about causing more damage via static!), so when the machine was stripped I "blew" to remove almost all of the dust other than a slight layer of dust covering most of the circuitry.

The machine is now ready for the 12" RGB monitor, keyboard and mouse I am picking up on Friday :)

Thanks,

Andrew McCall