Mine used to bounce when I used HTML, but not with plain text. How much
are you asking for the II?

Please ignore the message below, it is added by my work router.

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Security Advisor of the
Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, telephone (02)
6271-1880 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.