On Jul 26, 2004, at 07:17 am, John Niven wrote:

--- Robert Kehrer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to get a Ultra Fast Wide SSCSI-3 HD working with a Mac IIci? Did anyone ever make a Nubus SCSI board that would do this?

FWB made the Jackhammer line of NuBus SCSI cards that supported Wide SCSI.

I'm using a Mac IIci to write this email. It has a DayStar 50MHz 68030 pds
card along with a JackHammer NuBus SCSI card which is connected to a 4Gb
Seagate ST15150W 68pin harddrive :-)

The other NuBus slots have a Radius video card and an Apple NIC.

I'm running OS 6.0.8 in 8Mb of ram.

I'm smiling :-). I call it my "IIci - Super Six"

I'm trying to find another 68-way ribbon for my IIci as I have a Jackammer that is running a 50-pin drive in my 7100 ATM, but really wants to do 68-pin ;-). 'Boston', my IIci has been somewhat powered out in recent months, It's got a Turbo 040/40, 128MB RAM and a Radius Thunder IV GX1360 card slotted in it. I use it as my scanner workstation for my small house-sized UMAX Vista. It ain't the fastest but it does the job well enough that I can scan a few photos in an evening while I'm doing something else. I just need a 9GB drive to keep all the scans on until I can set them copying to my server!

--
Mark Benson

AIM - SilValleyPirate
MSN - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit FlatPackMacs online: <http://fpm.68kmac.com>

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
                                -The Matrix