On Tuesday, August 31, 2004, at 07:25 AM, Andrew McCall wrote:

Hi Folks,

I have a Mac IIci (that I absolutely love!) in pristine condition.

I bought an Apple 350Mb SCSI drive from eBay knowing that it should work in
the IIci. The drive came and is an IBM SDDS 3363 (not sure of the *exact*
name as I don't have it with me right this second!) with an Apple logo on
it.

The drive doesn't appear to have an LED connector on it, and I am a bit
disappointed about this as I really want that orange LED flashing when I am
using the drive!

The drive does have a few pins on it, but I can't seem to find any
information on it - does anyone know of drives like this from Apple, and
does anyone know if its possible to hook an LED to it?

Thanks,

Andrew McCall

If that's the black one, I think its a DSAS-3360 (?)

Go here for jumper info: http://www.embeddedlogic.com/TH99/h/txt/1659.txt

Jeff G