> To:            "Vintage Macs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From:          "Thomas Burns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:       Purple screen!?
> Date:          Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:17:38 -0400

> I've got this purple color to my Mac IIci screen.. what the heck is that?!
> It just all of a sudden started doing this.
>
> Thomas Burns

You lost a green signal.   Red & blue = cyan picture.  All monitors
and TVs produces red, green and blue and varies them to get range of
colors from dark all the way to white.  Get your magnifying glass and
look close at TV's face while is on with picture on.

Look at cable if removeable  and plugs first for that video signal if
possible replace cable or get monitor repaired.  Also you can find
another monitor instead.  But try on another monitor to be sure.

Cheers,

Wizard