--- Nathan Templeton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Don't know if it will run for you or not.. But
> Corel Wordperfect 3.5
> on my 280c blows 5.1 out of the water any day for
> me.. If it will run,
> let me know and I'll mail it too you.. As I got it
> through a free d/l as well..

WordPerfect 3.5e, last WordPerfect ever for Macintosh.
It's a good word processor, just don't even bother
with its HTML "features". I tried creating a webpage
with it once. I had it all nice, saved it and it
loaded fine in a browser. I wanted to make some
changes so I launched WP again and it couldn't reload
the same file it had just saved and display it
properly. The tables' formatting was all trashed
and the font and background colors were gone.

If you're doing HTML as raw text files, it'll work
like any other plain text editor, but for WYSIWYG,
WP 3.5e for Mac is useless.

=====
It will be total Fandemonium, Summer 2005!
Check website for further info.
http://www.fandemonium.org