Oh and the Apple Network server which came in at least two flavours the 150 and 200 which make pretty cool coffee tables now. Make sure you get the system sw with it otherwise you are doa unless you run a distro of Linux.

Actually, they were the 500 and 700.

I have a *lot* of old Macs that someone could take away for free. I did have all of the pre G3 models, but gave about half away last spring. Now I need to purge the compacts and some of the others.

I'm in northern Illinois, and won't ship.