Marcin Wichary wrote:

It's real tempting to add the full set to my Mac collection though I
thought $65 was kind of steep.

I remember wanting to have those when it was still only a 2 DVD set. :)

Does anyone have those and could comment on overall quality? Unfortunately, I'm interested in only a couple tidbits from each (mostly GUI related) and I can't justify plunking $60 for the whole lot at this moment.

You after one of this lot? apple-alphabet apple-classic-graph apple-classic-ii apple-classic-indust-rev apple-crocodiles apple-dinosaurs-comm apple-dmcl-diskswapping apple-dmcl-dtpba1 apple-dmcl-dtpba2 apple-dmcl-familycomputer apple-dmcl-filesharing apple-dmcl-macdoesmore apple-dmcl-macvsordinarypc apple-dmcl-powerbookara apple-dmcl-powerbookfaxing apple-dmcl-steps apple-dmcl-voicerecognition apple-education-astronmy apple-education-curveball apple-education-hightide apple-education-internet apple-going-to-work apple-iic-nightmare apple-iie-influences apple-iie-your-children apple-iigs-had-one-of-those apple-iigs-question apple-lemmings-commercial apple-making-it-easier apple-nightmarebeforexmas1 apple-nightmarebeforexmas2 apple-presentationdone apple-quadra-commercial apple-quicktime-intro apple-rivalry apple-the-personal-computer apple-thinkdif-2-roads apple-thinkdif-3-steps apple-thinkdif-ali apple-thinkdif-bunnies apple-thinkdif-email apple-thinkdif-hal9000 apple-thinkdif-ibook-se apple-thinkdif-imac-colours apple-thinkdif-open apple-thinkdif-original apple-thinkdif-picasso apple-thinkdif-seinfeld apple-thinkdif-snail apple-thinkdif-steamroller apple-thinkdif-tank apple-thinkdif-traffic apple-thinkdif-un-pc apple-thinkdir-fastmoredif apple-windows-support bill-gates casper-on-gma-2nd-mar-1992 dogcow-vr jaguar-ichat-expressyourself jaguar-mail-junk jaguar-ontheloose jaguar-sherlock-findyourself jaguar-zoom park spinning-nefertiti stevejobs-1984-fullspeech stevejobs-1984-ibm-comment the-simpsons-newton

Total 193mb

Maybe not what your after but most of my collection, drop me a line if you wish.

Cheers