>As I recall, it was a comic book size magazine which
>tried to unite
>/blend Lisa and Mac users. I normally throw nothing
>Mac related away but I did toss these mags, also,
>since:
>1. It was so short lived that there seemed no
>possibility of it becoming significant (aside; I have
>a #1 virgin, still in the original mailing envelope
>MacWorld ... any offers?$).
>2. It was mainly for Lisa users.
>3. It did a poor job of explaining/assisting Jobs'
>burial (literal) of the Lisa and how the new Mac would
>help the abandoned.
>4. Did not have focus, which was basically the
>Lisa/Mac problem.

Heh heh, I'm the same. I have pretty much everything I ever bought for Mac
wise. Wish I had thought to pick up more literature from way back.

I'd be interested in your MacWorld as I have #2 which I got with my 128k.
You can pm me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks.

On a different note, I've been purchasing ram for some of my older Macs
especially the 128 mb 72 pin simms that will work in the LC 475/PM 6100/LC
630 partly out of curiosity and also because the prices are quite good
these days and I figure one day soon folks will stop flogging them on
eBay. I posted up some of my findings on my webpage www.kevinomura.com and
updated some really old pages.

Kevin