When I was actually using a Mac IIci for daily professional work, I had
always wanted a Radius Color Pivot display.  Now, thanks to eBay, I have
one, but am not able to get it to function with the drivers I have been
able to hunt down.  This is true with either the internal video or with
the Pivot Nubus Interface (also an ebay find).

Here is my configuration:

IIci - System 7.5.5 - 132 MB RAM
Radius Color Pivot Model 0277
Radius Pivot Nubus Interface Adapter Model 632-0070, Version 2.6 ROM
Standard DB15M-DM15M to DM15-HD15 adapter to connect to the Color Pivot
display (have not been able to locate a Radius cable).

Neither the display nor the Nubus card came with drivers (of course), but
I thought I had found the appropriate ones on various vintage Mac sites.
However, none of the drivers I have tried drive the monitor (or even
allow it to be recognized by the Monitors control panel).  The monitor
also does not work with the internal video, using drivers that should
enable this, based on what I have been able to research online.

Before I conclude that the monitor and/or card are DOA, does anyone have
drivers that have worked for them with this (or a similar) hardware
configuration?

Many thanks,
Barry