Hello Everyone,

I'll shortly be acquiring a IIci from someone who is attempting to get rid of it. The system is functional, but I have a question. I have four 16MB FPM SIMMs, amounting to 64MB, and I was wondering if they would work in this system. I've heard from multiple sources that the IIci can support 16MB SIMMs, but the problem I think I'm going to run into is the fact that these SIMMs are 60ns. Does the IIci absolutely require 80ns SIMMs, or can it make do with 60ns?

        Thanks for any help,
                Quinn Evans