A/UX is a nice little system, fun to play with. Apache is even available for it. It does have some security holes, but many of them have patches, available on the Jagubox mirrors (one mirror still in existence is at ftp://ftp.geo.tu-freiberg.de/). Also note that most of the people who could crack System V died with the dinosaurs, so you probably have to worry about the 7.0.1 side more than the Unix side of things, which is to say, you needn't worry much. If I remember correctly, GCC is also officially compatible up to GCC v3.0, and I think 3.1 works, too, although A/UX is marked as 'obsoleted' in this version.

     Hope This Helps,
          Quinn Evans