--- Juan Carlos De La Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> heyyyyyyy... that rang a BIG bell inside my head. :)
>
> I do have a Pioneer CD CHanger called "LaserMemory",
> a 1624 I guess
> (don't remember well right now), and I havent been
> able to connect it to
> ANYTHING except a WinTel machine running Windows For
> Workgroups 3.11
> several years ago. Have not been able to run it EVEN
> on Linux.

This'll probably make it work on the Mac.
My Pioneer LaserMemory is a DRM-604x. Standard
Pioneer (and maybe others) 6 disc magazine, 4x speed.

Thing to remember on these is the discs go in
"upside down" as compared to the Pioneer audio CD
changers that use the same magazines.

It will be total Fandemonium!
August (Fri) 5th, (Sat) 6th & (Sun) 7th, 2005
http://www.fandemonium.org