--- Andre Skarzynski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is an interesting piece a friend forwarded to
> me. Very scary...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a STRONG argument for managing the
Apple/IBM/Motorola alliance.

If the problem is IBM's financial shuffling, then what
kind of money does it take to buy out the chip-making
division?

Can supposedly cash-rich Apple do  this?

Dunno. I'll have my Compacts, my Modulars and G3/G4
Macs, and the memories.

To not have any different computing products will be
one of the saddest transitions I will ever have had to
make. Then Intel, like Microsoft will hold monopolies
on how we compute.

When this list and the others in it's stable were in
financial danger of
disappearing, we coughed up money to keep it going.
Wonder if all the Mac people were to buy stock in
Apple if the capital gained would be enough to make
that buy?

Jeff G

Facere Compositio Ex Congeries