To: "Vintage Macs" <vintage.macs@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: Using sonnet 7200 g3 pci card in a 9600

>The problem is that someone offered to sell a powermac 8200, 128 mb ram, >4 gb hb,2 gb hd,sonnet g3 400 pci card,usb card, and a 14 monitor. All >300 usd
But i can't test the card in the 9600 befor buying it ,and the only reason i buy it is for using the pci g3 card in mi 9600.

300 USD for an 8200 with that little amount of RAM is way too much: you better look for a G3/G4 processor card for your 9600.

Have a look on ebay: they start from as little as 10 bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80031&item=5786421685&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW