--- Manuel Marques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And what I guess it is a PM 8100 appears in the
> movie "The Net". The main
> character has her house full of Quadras, Classics,
> etc...
>
> And in the end, she saves herself (and perhaps the
> world) by using a PM 7100...

Then there was that desktop Mac (one with the floppy
slot on the left front, wasn't a pizzabox) that made
the cover of Windows magazine, on their issue all
about the new Windows XP. I e-mailed the magazine, and
yes, their art department did get a "talking to" over
that. ;) They even had an ADB Mouse II and Mac
keyboard
with it. The name and logo had been edited out and
an XP desktop pasted onto the monitor.

It will be total Fandemonium!
August (Fri) 5th, (Sat) 6th & (Sun) 7th, 2005
http://www.fandemonium.org