Well, looking at this top posting thing here's my $.02.  I find it annoying in
some forums/usenet to have to scroll EVERY (well, almost) message down to see if
there is anything of interest in a posting, often it's something like "Yeah I
agree", just not worth it.

If there was a compelling reason to bottom post, the mail apps would open the
message at the bottom.  If I'm following a thread message by message I don't
need
to start reading at the first post of each message to follow the discussion.

Oh, and then there's the issue of moving a topic away from the subject line
without amending it.................

Well, I guess we're all opinionated, that's mine.

Dave

--
David A. Ricker
Fall River, Nova Scotia