Jeff Walther wrote:

Did you bother to read the house rules when you subscribed? This is not a public forum. We are playing in the List Mom's house and his rule is that you clip the footers. Try reading the etiquette to which you agreed when you signed up.

http://lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

Although I doubt it will have any effect. You brag about being lazy. Your laziness inconveniences hundreds of people. You have the morals of a litterbug.

No effect at all I fear.

We only ask you take some time when you post. Edit the reply please. It makes no difference where the reply starts.
Spare a thought for others, especially the lowend machines.

The pot calling a kettle black for the last time. ;)