Quote from Tokamac1.4:

October 18, 1995
TokaMac Status

All versions of the software in this directory have been upgraded to
function with System 7.5 and 7.5.1.

If you wish, you can "tune" your existing control panel using the
TokaTuner  7.5. This is a drag and drop application. Basically, you
should drag a copy of your existing control panel on the TokaTuner to
make it System 7.5 saavy (it also supports System 7.5.1).

Most Users should use TokaMac v1.3.1, the other versions are for
special versions of the hardware.

TokaMac 25 v1.5 is exclusively for LC & LCII machines.
TokaMac v1.3.1is for SE/30, IIsi, IIci machines.
TokaMac 25i v1.3.4 does not support an FPU on SE/30, IIsi, IIci
    machines.
TokaMac ELC v1.3 is for LC & LCII without either FPU or MMU.
TokaMac II FX v1.4 is for the IIfx machine.
TokaMac v1.4 is for the 33 and 40 MHz boards for the IIci.

Enjoy, Andrew

I don't own a board so if anyone would like to try 1.4 drop me a line.
I'll try to find earlier versions.