I cut my eye teeth on those Mac's too. I used them with Special Education
kids. I loved Math Blaster (the original), and the Where in the World is
Carmen San Diego series. I still think the best Keyboard learning program is
Mario Teaches Typing, which I don't think was ever upgraded for today's
machines. The Oregon Trail was good too.

By the way, I use a 7300/200 Power Mac as my main computer, running system
8.6, so I can still run those programs, except I don't have Math Blaster.

Chuck