--- Samual Acorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> anyone know where to get a cd ripper for 68k macs?
> pref something free...
> (i have a cd thats being stubborn and ive tried it
> in every ide drive
> i have... figure i might set the performa back up
> and see what its scsi drive might be able to do)

See what NeroMAX can do.

http://www.ikebanadrive.com/download_library_frameset.htm

The site says it's an "update" to 1.68 but it's really
the full program, supports SCSI, IDE, USB and Firewire
burners. 'Course it only supports SCSI (and maybe IDE
for the few 68k Macs with it) on 68k. Works with any
CD-R/RW drive I've tried, none were from Ikebana.

NeroMAX appears to be a rework of B's Recorder, the
IDE and other extentions with it have "B's" in their
names. I've found it to be a better program than
Roxio for "classic" Mac OS.

It will be total Fandemonium!
August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006
http://www.fandemonium.org