Manuel Marques wrote:

Thanks for all your answers. I'll try to get a cheap hub, to try...
Thank god the card is not malfunctioning!

Hubs are good for older macs.

Returning to the disk, HD SC Setup doesn't recognize any drive
connected to the SCSI bus.

Thanks, my next question would be are you using the patched version which can "see" more drives. FWB may have been used just to get the mac to see the drive.

By the way, which system should I use? Probably 7.5.5, right? Mac OS
7.6 is a bit heavy, I've tried it on my IIci and I didn't like... But
on my LCIII it runs far better (and it is 25 MHz slower!)

Age old mac problem: the best is the one that suits you and the software you run. Its nothing to have a small partition with say 7.1.x installed while all of its 3rd party apps are located on the large partition with a 7.5.x or 7.6 system folder - this allows for the speed of one system and compatibility of the second. For speed 6.0.8. Best of both worlds 7.1 would be my choice. There is little that wont run under 7.1 that will run under 7.5.x. Open Transport and Netscape4.08 are 2 examples. Any higher choice would depend on software requirements but thats my opinion only.