From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Shelley Corcoran
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: jawbone bluetooth

Amazon has this on sale today.  Anyone have this?

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Over 45% Off the Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset

The Jawbone ERA Bluetooth headset is equipped with military-grade
NoiseAssassin 3.0, the latest version of Jawbone's industry-first noise and
wind canceling technology. Originally developed for use by tank commanders
and helicopter pilots, NoiseAssassin 3.0 eliminates background noise and
auto-adjusts inbound call volume and intelligibility to your environment.
Whether you're at a noisy ball game or on the road, you'll always hear and
be heard. Today only, you can get the ERA for just $69.99--over 45% off the
list price of $129.99. Choose from four colors: Shadowbox, Smokescreen,
Midnight, and Silver Lining.