It's been a while since I've done it, but if you go to the standard
Facebook page from your P"C, there should be a hide button above one of
the messages you don't want to see anymore. If you select that, then you
can hide all updates from that person or from that application. Sorry
I'm not being more specific, but hopefully this will help.

On 18/04/12 04:09, Melissa Tucker wrote:

> I'm using an ipad and also can do this from a desktop if I knew how.
> I'm tired of hearing about people sharing links that have something to
> do with games they're playing.  How can I get rid of app and link
> notifications?

Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com