From: beverly
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 11:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Navigon and Traffic Live

I bought the Traffic Live but I'm not sure how to use it with Navigon. Please
help? I have an iPhone 4 with the latest IOS.

Skype and Twitter:  blackpearl1953
Windows Messenger:  reesesw...@gmail.com
Facebook:  hunt5...@gmail.com

Come in to my conference room at 616-883-2999, then press the pound, (#) 12428
pound every Wednesday at 7:00 PM Eastern and Saturday at 6:00 PM Eastern for
the iPhone discussion.  Look forward to seeing you there!