I think there were a few people using this.

A couple of months ago, I used the "mail" feature found in Logs to send my
results to my wife who was able to read them. I tried it today, and she said
the rows and columns are all mixed up so they make no sense.

I have tried finding help, but they no longer appear in the App Store (that
I can find) and there is no help file in settings, etc. I could not find any
help doing a Google search, either.

Can someone still using this app steer me. I would hate to start another app
and lose all the results I have carefully recorded for so long.

Many thanks!

Eric