dear iPhone Lovers,
I am sure a lot of us have the 4S and have used the Siri at some time
or the other. Not enough has been reported on its efficacy and
usefulness for the visually challenged. Through this list I invite all
users to post their experiences with Siri. I am sure it will be of
mutual interest to learn how we have exploited this new tech tool to
our advantage.
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
Thank you and Many Blessings!
AppleG :)