Hello,

Read it Later has recently been updated with a ane design and new name
"Pocket".

The new design is more accessible on the iPad than it's predecessor.
I'm able to select articles and read them with no problems.
The only issue is that all the buttons are not labeled.

I've contacted the designer and urge you to do the same.
Pocket is just a simple fix away from being perfectly accessible.

You can contact them trough this form:

http://help.getpocket.com/customer/portal/emails/new

There is a CAPTICHA at the end of the form, but it has an audio
alternative.