Hi,

I know lots of people were having this problem with iOS4, but I'd like to know
whether any of you are still having it with iOS5. I start playing a book in the
Audible app, and it will play just fine unless I stop playback and try to
restart it. The second or third time I try to restart, it doesn't play, and the
Play button switches to Pause and then immediately back to Play. The only way
to fix it is to remove the app from the app switcher and relaunch it. People
speculated that it was a memory issue, but i'm using a 4S, so I wouldn't think
that would be it. I called Audible a few months ago, and they said to delete
the app, reset, and reinstall. I did this, and it helped for a few weeks, but
then the problem returned. I called again today, and I don't think the tech
support guy ever understood what problem I was having. He said no one else was
having trouble with the iPhone app, so if I was, I should use the built-in
music player. Very unhelpful. So am I the only one with this problem?

Thanks,
Anna