Hello Krister,

MyWay Classic will be good for saving routes that you'll do regularly, whereas
Ariadne will be good for telling you the names of streets as you walk along
them.

I haven't tried to use them together, but if MyWay Classic will run in the
background, you could have Ariadne keeping you informed as to where you are,
while MyWay gives you directions.

Cheers,

Anne