From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 6:20 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Calendar app quitting when tapping all day

That was a bug introduced by IOS 5.1.  It doesn't matter if you use VoiceOver
or not.
Maybe Apple will put out a fix some day.  They broke that as well as the
ability to use several braille displays with 5.1.  They are aware of the
problems.  Only Apple knows when they might get around to fixing what they
broke.

Richard