The ESPN plays the music, the only real reason I wanted this thing anyways.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrochelea...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: Premium English TV app

I tried "watching" Disney XD and the buffering was terrible over my
wifi. It would start buffering every few seconds and then just konked
out entirely eventually. Has anyone else had success with that
channel?

I think it's only a matter of time before this app is taken down --
everything about it seems pretty shady.

-Marc