Hey Mark,

It's the different Marc here. <grin>

The app you're looking for is Alarmed and it's by yoctoville. It's
free but to get the super-reminder setting you have to pay an extra
$1.99 for the extras package. It's an in app purchase but is well
worth it. The Developper has worked with blind users to make the
program accessible and supporting him was a no-brainer for me,
especially when Alarmed is such a great product.

Slightly unrelated, I also like it because you can set wake up alarms
using songs from your iTunes library. This isn't possible with the
native alarm application on iDevices.

HTH!

-Marc