Hi List and others

Using Avery labels 5160 3 across 10 down on my HP Laser jet they worked well.

Using Avery Label 8160 3 across 10 down on My Canon mp620 Ink jet printer I
can't get the code to be centered.

I've ordered Avery 6570 labels which are square and a bit bigger.  I'm looking
forward to trying and testing them  and reporting back.

If I ever get the Canon Printer working I'll certainly let Nancy and the list
know.

I did not try Staple brand labels.

Eric Caron