I did it just the other day. Try it, you'll like it.
Smiles

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Copying Music from ITunes to MP3 Device (other than Apple) --
Windows and JAWS

Hi, are you sure?  I just asked because this was not always the case.  You
had to show file in windows explorere or, show file in finder if using a
Mac, copy from there, then paste to the other destination.  Its been a long
time since I've tried this and even longer since trying it on windows.

Thanks.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore