Hi Christina,

        Thank you for your help.  Your directions worked just fine, as far as
saving the PDF.  I then tried printing from Preview but again my labels are off
by a quarter of a inch.  I'm probably just going to give up and instead use
different labels at work on my HP Laser printer.  I just preferred being able
to use my home printer, the canon MP620 Ink jet.  this way I could print what I
need and when I need them.  I also hope other users of Digit-Eyes using  this
printer are not having this problem.

warmly.

ERic Caron