Steve, could you give us a source where you heard this and maybe even where you
heard the rumor. It could be helpful in sorting fact from fiction.

Telephone: (614) 522-9725
Skype: sseric57

On Apr 29, 2012, at 1:13 PM, "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

What I've heard recently is that they are still working on an app.  I heard
that, at least the initial version, won't allow you to download talking books
directly to the iPhone.  You will have to download them on a PC, then move them
over via syncing them, similarly to what was done with the initial Learning
Ally offering.

Rumor has it that they will be demoing it at an upcoming conference for member
librarians.

Secret Service: Where we emphasize Service over Secret

Steve
Lansing, MI