Hello Adam,

When using many popular host provider services such as Web.com or Blue
Host.com, it is necessary to provide a path to the online Trash folder.

For whatever reason, Outlook does this automatically but Apple Mail, many
times, does not.

So, to make sure the account in question is setup correctly, do the
following.

1.
Open Apple Mail Preferences,

2.
Select the Accounts Tab.

3.
In the Account List Table area, select the Mail account in question.

4.
Select the Advanced Tab.

5.
In the iMap Path Prefix edit field, type in the word "INBOX" (without
quotes).  Adam, make sure that each letter in the word INBOX is uppercase.

6.
Close the Preferences Window.

7.
I strongly suggest that you both quick the Mail application and restart your
Mac.

Mark