From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jerry White
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 10:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Bluetooth ear piece for hard of hearing?

I got a set a couple of years ago, but wasn't smart enough to get the ones
that go behind the ear.  Due to some other ear problems (Tubes and such), I
can't wear these anymore.  I won't go into the gross details, but suffice it
to say they are not practical anymore.

I said all that to say this, I do not wear hearing aids.  I do not want to
drag around ear phones, and all of the bluetooth ear pieces I have tried are
not loud enough.  I'm not sure which ones I have tried by number, but they
are all cheap ones that work fine for people with normal hearing.

Please let me know if you have any more questions, and thanks for your help!

Jerry