It's at the end of Accessibility.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 02/05/2012 02:14, Mary Otten wrote:
Most of the gestures are the same for the IPod and IPad, but the Pad has a few
more, which I don't remember because I don't use them. I'm not entirely sure
they even work for voiceover. And yes, you should be able to have tripple click
home turn vo off and on once you configure it. I know it is under general,
accessibility but can't remember if it is under voice over or just at the end
of accessibility. It has been a while since I had to set up an I-device. But it
is definitely there and it works just as on the other devices.

mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com