Rick has furnished me with all I should need now, thanks all.

--
Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alf...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 1:52 PM
Subject: RE: UPGRADING THE JAMBOX BY JAWBONE

Carol,

Do you have the JawBone updater program? You need this in order to upgrade
the JamBox firmware and it isn't easy to find.  I have it here at this
SendSpace link.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6xu86f

You have to install the updater, then plug in your Jambox into your USB port and the software should let you know if there is an update. From there it's
hit or miss.  If there is an update available, there is supposed to be a
very elusive download button that you will have to mouse around and hope you
are lucky enough to find it.  Good luck.

Best,

Rick