Greetings,
I have a client who is likely going to get an iPad and wants to be able to
access his Facebook account.
I do not have a Facebook account, so I've never dealtwith this.
What is the best app for a blind person to use for Facebook?  Is the app from
Facebook the way to go, or something else?

He used to play Mofia Wars before he lost his sight, is that accessible?

Any other tips I can pass along will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Richard