Hi list,
just wondering, is the light detector app broken?
I can't remember the last time I used it, but when I tried to use it just now, I found that when I tapped on it the app didn't open, and I was just left on the home screen, I got the kind of cherp as if the app had opened, but the actual app window didn't come up. The app is running in task switcher, but tapping on it from there doesn't open it either. I have tried deleting the app several times from the phone and resyncing it back to the phone, but this hasn't helped.
I am running ios 5.1.
Can other 5.1 users please take a look and advise if it might just be a problem with me, or if they also have the same issue. If it is just me I will delete the app completely from itunes and redownload it.
Many thanks,
Alex.