I was interested to see in the list of features for smartrecorder that it can
do ringtones. I am finally eligible to upgrade, so a 4S could be in my
immediate future, and I'm curious if anyone on here has used that smartrecord
app to make ringtones and, if so  how you did it. I've read various
descriptions of how to make ringtones on this list, and all of them sounded
rather complicated. My music collection is all on a Mac, and I don't have any
extra applications such as audacity or amadeus pro having never seen the need
for any such. But I would like to be able to make ringtones and would like to
do it without having to do things such as use a pc and then somehow get the
tones either to my Mac for importation on to the phone or purchase and learn a
whole new app just to make ringtones. So I was intrigued by the reference in
the smartrecord app description. This sounds like a really good app anyway, so
the ability to do ringtones would be a bonus.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com