Hi, all,

I used to be able to use Braille commands to flip pages in Google Books.
Somehow, after I got the latest version, I discovered that I can't use the
Braille display to switch pages, nor can I use the page chooser. If I try using
the page chooser, it jumps all over the book, even with gestures on the
touchscreen. I've tried reinstalling the app.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible I have something set wrong? My
sighted husband says everything looks normal, however.

I'd really appreciate some assistance, as there were several books I hadn't
finished reading before this problem happened, and I'd also like to know if
it's an accessibility breakage.

Thanks,
Teresa

"Nobody ever tells me anything!"--James Forsyte, quoted in the Forsyte Saga