Hello everyone,

I am wondering if someone out there can help me, as I'm having no luck.

Can anyone recommend a talking clock application for the iPhone? The snag is,
it needs to be able to talk when I'm not in the application, so it would be
running in the app switcher. I have downloaded a few from the App Store, but
they only work when you shake them in the actual application, not just from the
home screen. Can anyone help?

Best wishes,

Danielle