Hi:

I have here the 3gs, and it's working ok without the tacktel protectors.

But, I percioused them through the ATI GUYS.

The only comment is that, there reply is so bad, and they didn't responde to
my questions at all.

Cheers:

Ramy Moustafa

Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios

skype:

roma30

Facebook:

moustafa.r...@gmail.com