When you download using the phone and back up, the apps do show up on your
computer. I download from the phone only.

Jenn

On May 9, 2012 at 10:39:02 MDT, Don & Cher Bosch <oneagleswin...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:
I think others have suggested this previously. Are there instructions
written up somewhere? I may need to check into doing that.

If you install directly on the phone, do the updates and apps get installed
on the computer also when you back-UP or is there more danger of losing an
app or update?

Cher