I have one that is stocked by the Apple store, its a Griffin one that is 3
metres long, around 9 foot or so.

it is a good quality lead which is thicker than the regular Apple lead. you can
get it directly from Apple online or in their stores.

To go with this, I bought the iPad 10w charger extension kit, this is meant for
the iPad and increases the charging lead length from the regular, Apple
supplied, 30cm or about a foot, to 6 foot.

This lead is made up of two parts, a mains plug to power adaptor block, which
is about 5 foot of the lead, and then a regular Apple USB to iOS device
connector, making up the final foot or so.

I replaced the regular Apple cable with this kit, with my Griffin 9 foot one
giving me a whopping 13 - 14 foot lead.

The nice thing about this combination is that it goes straight from the wall
outlet, and, as it has the higher performance iPad charger capability, it will
charge your iPhone notably quicker than the regular, supplied, iPhone charger.

Note, Apple approve this extension kit for use with iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather
www.neilbarnfather.com

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199