Try pressing the sleep wake button five times. This works regardless of whether the phone is locked or not.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 11/05/2012 16:12, CD wrote:
I hope they fix this bug soon.  When I take my phone out of the docking
station I have no voice and the only thing to do to fix it is power down the
phone and power it back up.  That'sr eally hard to do because with no VO I
don't really know what I am doing.  Has anyone had this problem?  This just
started for me yesterday.

Carla